If you have not looked at the FAQ page
, please do so first, if your problem is not
addressed there you can call our Technical Support at 310-266-3580
from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Pacific Time. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com
In order for you to take our courses your computer must meet following requirements:
• IBM PC Compatible Computer (minimum 200 MHz processor with 32MB RAM)
• SVGA (800x600) video card, and monitor
• Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
• Internet connection (minimum 56Kbps recommended)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or greater (and any other browser)
• Macromedia Shockwave/Flash Player
If your browser doesn't let you take our course, follow these steps:
1. Disable pop-up blockers, ad-blockers, anti Active X and shockwave blockers
2. Restart your browser
3. Try it once more
You might also have to update your Macromedia player which can be downloaded below.
If none of these options work, try restarting your computer, some changes need a reboot to update.